CHECKS PAYABLE TO CROSS CHURCH
Jesus said in Luke 6:38, “Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
Giving is a biblical principal that when lived by, produces a rich harvest in our lives.
Benefits to Giving Online:
- You can prioritize your giving in your budget (Proverbs 3:9,10).
- You won’t have to worry about giving while you are away from home or on vacation.
- You can increase your faithfulness; online giving provides a systematic way to help us be regular and faithful.
- Through online giving, our accounting department is able to expedite your gift and simplify our accounting procedures.
- As all of us plan and prioritize our giving, we can lead the way for others to grow and mature in their own spiritual stewardship.
SEND A TEXT
- Text dollar amount to (956) 225-2711.
- You will receive a text message that reads: Please complete this one time registration… Click on the link.
- Insert your personal and credit card information. When done, select button that reads GIVE.
- After receiving the screen that says you successfully registered. Save (956) 225-2711 as one of your contacts for quick access. Maybe under name: Cross Church Text Giving.
- You’re all set. Now to give simply text any dollar amount to the number. After each donation you should receive a text message saying: Your giving was successful.
*If you need to change your credit card at any time, simply text word: RESET and begin from step 1.
LOCATED NEAR CAFE CREDIT/DEBIT
Our Kiosk is conveniently located near the Café.
Giving through our Kiosk allows you the ability to quickly give debit/credit card donations and lets you set up recurring gifts.
If you need any assistance while using our Kiosk, please follow the instructions located on the wall next to the Kiosk, or ask our friendly serve team member stationed near the Kiosk.